On successful completion of this subject, learners will be able to:
1. Actively seek and select appropriate work placement
2. Actively negotiate a workplace / Learning Contract
3. Understand the requirements of the professional workplace
4. Develop a set of skills relevant to the specific workplace and industry in question:
A series of work-based expectations will be developed in corporation with the academic and workplace
supervisor in the first week and will be assessed throughout the internship period.
5. Establish working relationships and network connections with professionals in the company selected.
6. Reflect on, and evaluate, their workplace performance.
7. Present a workplace report as required